The best possible return on investment for our customers is our #1 priority, and every decision we make centers on this focused goal!
Victory Property Management revolves around a culture of passion for our brand. We are aggressive, energetic, and flexible in this changing landscape. We take large deposits, have the best tenant quality in the business, and still we rent our homes significantly faster than our competitors. With over 10 years in the housing industry, we were not only established but thrived during the worst housing recession in recent history. Our ability to quickly adapt to the changing world around us has given us the leading advantage over our competition. Being one of the first management companies in our current managing areas to invest in 3D Home-Scanning technology built for million-dollar estates, we’ve been able to decrease our vacancy while increasing our homeowners’ revenue. Our high tenant quality standards give our owners peace of mind knowing that formal credit, background, and rental history reports are mandatory and finely combed.
For details on how we handle each facet of the rental management process, view the modules below. From real-time financials to automatic payments, you’ll love our system…
Thrives on a love of the current technology revolution. For this reason we have stayed well ahead of our competitors in all aspects of rental management from marketing to owner/client communication. Originating from, and still to this day operating as a commercial marketing firm for multiple companies in and outside the real estate industry, Victory has an inside track on how people use the web day to day. Rental searches are almost exclusively done online these days, and understanding that constantly changing landscape is every bit of half the success battle.
During the Great Recession when most firms were struggling desperately to stay afloat and barely keeping customers from hysteria, we managed to grow (and keep growing) at an astounding pace while maintaining an excellent reputation with our customers, Better Business Bureau, Google, and otherwise. While many companies treat rentals as nothing but a subsidy for more home sales, we’ve embraced rental management only and love our jobs! Our drive isn’t profit, but rather exceptional growth and laser-focused business philosophy. For instance, some may be familiar with the broken window theory. Many attribute the massive 90’s decline in New York City crime to the adoption of this theory. Basically, if potential criminals see a broken window, they assume the area is neglected and are highly likely to commit crimes. We subscribe to this theory in our day to day business. If customers see a broken window in our caring and attention, tenants are much more likely to create problems, and landlords likewise feel neglected. When we see a broken window on the horizon we address the issue before most even recognize there may be one. Our clients’ success is the only thing driving our success and we apply that value to every facet of our culture. Imagine a property manager that thrives on change and works hard every day to be the absolute best!
To treat every property as if it were our own, and dominate the best competition nationally with our results. Where we lack resources, we’ll substitute ingenuity, flexibility, and aggressiveness. We’ll never make excuses. We’ll value mistakes over complacency. Open mindedness is a requirement. We will offer as low cost of a solution as possible without sacrificing results. Our clients’ success will define our success. Passion will drive client success. We’ll always strive for better. Imagine what we can be…
Integrity over Profit
Long Term over Short Term
Passion over Apathy
Communication over Silence
Aggressiveness over Appeasement
Always allocate resources to the absolute best of our ability to serve our clients’ interests…
Below you’ll find some quick answers to the most common questions. However, if you’d like to read our extremely in-depth faq with over 30 questions & answers, simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you a copy. Thanks!
Need more details?
We have a 40+ page FAQ where you can pick and choose topics to research on how we handle issues that most interest you. Download your copy here
- How do I get started?
- What types of properties do you manage?
- What areas do you cover?
- Why should I hire you?
- How long will it take to rent my home?
- What is the rental process?
- Why shouldn’t I manage my property myself?
- What management options do I have?
- How soon can you start managing my home?
- What do I do as a landlord?
- When do I receive my payment & statement?
- How can I receive my funds?
- How much will my home rent for?
- What can I do to get my home rented faster?
- What will you do to rent my property? Where do you advertise?
- What rights do I have in regards to tenant
selection and quality?
- How do you handle lease contracts and do I need to get involved?
- What happens if the tenant does not pay their rent?
- How will I know if my tenant renews their lease?
- Who pays for property repairs?
- Do you use the cheapest contractors available?
- What should I expect regarding yearly
- How do you handle preventative
maintenance & property upkeep?
- How do I know your company will not authorize pointless or costly repairs without approval?
- How do you handle maintenance requests?
- Do you work with home warranty companies?
- I’m out of town or the country; can you start right away?
- Is it better to rent my home furnished or
- My home has done well as a rental. Can I quickly turn it into a sale?
- What if I decide to sell my property?
- What experience and credentials do you have?
- How large is your company?
- Are any licenses required to perform property management?
- Do you treat every owner the same?
- Does the tenant have my contact details?