Below you’ll find some quick answers to the most common questions. However, if you’d like to read our extremely in-depth faq with over 30 questions & answers, simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you a copy. Thanks!
Need more details?
Here’s a very in-depth look at Victory policies, and you can select only those that interest you most
- How do I get started?
- What types of properties do you manage?
- What areas do you cover?
- Why should I hire you?
- How long will it take to rent my home?
- What is the rental process?
- Why shouldn’t I manage my property myself?
- What management options do I have?
- How soon can you start managing my home?
- What do I do as a landlord?
- When do I receive my payment & statement?
- How can I receive my funds?
- How much will my home rent for?
- What can I do to get my home rented faster?
- What will you do to rent my property? Where do you advertise?
- What rights do I have in regards to tenant
selection and quality?
- How do you handle lease contracts and do I need to get involved?
- What happens if the tenant does not pay their rent?
- How will I know if my tenant renews their lease?
- Who pays for property repairs?
- Do you use the cheapest contractors available?
- What should I expect regarding yearly
- How do you handle preventative
maintenance & property upkeep?
- How do I know your company will not authorize pointless or costly repairs without approval?
- How do you handle maintenance requests?
- Do you work with home warranty companies?
- I’m out of town or the country; can you start right away?
- Is it better to rent my home furnished or
- My home has done well as a rental. Can I quickly turn it into a sale?
- What if I decide to sell my property?
- What experience and credentials do you have?
- How large is your company?
- Are any licenses required to perform property management?
- Do you treat every owner the same?
- Does the tenant have my contact details?
Would you like to discuss options for having a professional manage your rental property? We can quickly provide a cost quote, or virtual rental evaluation to nail down potential income
Was this info helpful? We have tons more free landlord assistance ebooks culled right from our local, in the trenches experience! Download now with no obligation
Download one of our most popular ebooks for FREE! Get great insights into ways NC rental investors can maximize their bottom line earnings over the long-term