Showmojo is a long-established, well-funded, and serious player in the rental industry. While all systems are subject to security breaches and things, the company is considered trustworthy by anyone inside the industry
Rental property management has become increasingly complex with the rise of technology and the need for efficient systems that can make the process simpler and more streamlined. In the midst of a lot of available options, ShowMojo stands out as a popular and efficient rental showing system that has been helping property managers for several years. In this article, we’ll delve into what ShowMojo is, how it works, and its strengths and weaknesses compared to similar systems.
What is ShowMojo?
ShowMojo is a cloud-based rental showing system that streamlines the rental showing process for property managers and landlords. It is designed to make scheduling and conducting property tours as simple and convenient as possible. With ShowMojo, property managers can create customizable online property listings, schedule showings and open houses, and even receive feedback from potential tenants.
How does ShowMojo work?
The ShowMojo system is very simple to use. Property managers start by creating an account and listing their properties. Once the properties are listed, the property manager can set up their availability and the times they are willing to conduct tours. Potential tenants can then search for available properties and schedule a showing directly through the ShowMojo website.
Once a showing has been scheduled, the property manager will receive an email notification and will have access to the tenant’s information and showing details through the ShowMojo dashboard. The system also provides an easy-to-use interface for property managers to manage their listings, schedules, and communications with potential tenants.
Another key feature of ShowMojo is its integration with various property management software, such as BuildingLink and Yardi, which makes it easier for property managers to manage their listings and schedules. The system is also compatible with a range of devices, including desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets, making it convenient for property managers to access their ShowMojo account from anywhere.
Strengths of ShowMojo:
- Easy to use: ShowMojo is user-friendly and simple to use, making it accessible for property managers of all skill levels. The system is intuitive, and property managers can easily manage their listings and schedules without any prior training.
- Streamlines the rental process: ShowMojo helps to streamline the rental process by providing a centralized platform for property managers to manage their listings and schedules, communicate with potential tenants, and receive feedback.
- Customizable listings: ShowMojo allows property managers to create customizable online property listings with photos, descriptions, and floor plans, which makes it easier for potential tenants to find the right property.
- Automated scheduling: ShowMojo has an automated scheduling system that makes it easy for property managers to schedule showings and open houses and for potential tenants to schedule tours. This saves time and reduces the risk of scheduling conflicts.
- Integration with other systems: ShowMojo integrates with various property management software, which makes it easier for property managers to manage their listings and schedules and access important information.
Weaknesses of ShowMojo:
- Limited customization: While ShowMojo allows for customizable online property listings, the system itself is limited in terms of customization options. This can make it challenging for property managers to tailor the system to their specific needs.
- Limited reporting capabilities: ShowMojo has limited reporting capabilities, which can make it difficult for property managers to analyze data and track the performance of their properties.
- Dependence on internet connectivity: ShowMojo is a cloud-based system, which means that it relies on internet connectivity. This can be an issue for property managers who do not have a reliable internet connection or who need to access their