To get started we need only two items from our landlord clients. A signed management agreement, and keys. You can find sample copies of common forms below. We have a detailed new owners letter below but here is a summary…
New Property Procedures
- Once we have paperwork and keys we take photos on first sunny day
- We list on every major local and national rental site
- The majority of our rentals are occupied within 30 days. Pricing is not a science but an art and balancing a great rate will little vacancy depends a lot on your preferences. Our system of real time stats tracking makes this process very easy and understandable as you’ll never wonder who is viewing your home
- Once we receive an application we review and collect all pertinent data. Owners have the option of scrutinizing applications within fair housing guidelines, however it’s more often the case that we decline an applicant when an owner recommends to accept.
- We handle lease signing, documentation, and move in
- We NEVER accept less than a one months rent security deposit and often much more. It’s true that if we waived this requirement, or our tenant quality standards we could rent almost all of our properties immediately, but if you have ever witnessed the pain and cost this can cause you would understand that it is never worth it.
- For full or semi service clients we take maintenance / emergency requests 24 hours daily. Create work orders and schedule / notify with all parties. For tenant placement only clients maintenance procedures are outlined in advance with tenants, and streamlined for your convenience.
- For out of town owners we handle major issues / pre-rental repairs with highly detailed reports including dozens of photographs and often video documentation. No need to be there, you’ll see it just as if you were. We document almost everything with photos!
- Rental income is automatically transferred to your account on the 8th with a few exceptions depending on the calendar. Call or Email Now. Over 50% of our clients are located out of town and we are highly adept at bringing on new properties within minutes completely digitally, via email, fax, photographs, video and other high technology means. Or, we can meet you at the home or our office. Whichever is best for you…
New Property Procedure in Detail… Click Here
Our Rental Property Management System… Click Here
Virtual Rental Property Rate Evaluation… Click Here
Services That We Provide… Click Here
Would you like to discuss options for having a professional manage your rental property? We can quickly provide a cost quote, or virtual rental evaluation to nail down potential income
Was this info helpful? We have tons more free landlord assistance ebooks culled right from our local, in the trenches experience! Download now with no obligation
Download one of our most popular ebooks for FREE! Get great insights into ways NC rental investors can maximize their bottom line earnings over the long-term